The Continence Foundation of Australia is a not-for-profit organisation and the national peak body for incontinence awareness, management and advocacy.
The mission of the Foundation is to represent the interests of Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and act as an advocate for their interests.
The Foundations exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health. This is achieved by:
- working with consumers, professionals, industry and government
- facilitating access to continence support services through advocacy
- providing evidence based information and advice
- building the capacity and capability of the workforce
- supporting research to achive the Foundation's objectives.
The Foundation is funded by the Australian Government under the National Continence Program and operates the free National Continence Helpline 1800 33 00 66.